Gayatri Ayurveda Natural Wellness Centre, Brampton, Canada
(Holistic Health through Ayurveda)
Professionally associated with EISRA (European Institute of Scientific Research in Ayurveda, Netherlands)
Pure, Authentic and Efficacious Ayurvedic Herbal Management by Highly Qualified, Trained & Experienced Ayurvedic Doctors from India.
Gayatri Ayurveda Natural Wellness Centre is more than a mere healing center, it teaches the art of appropriate living which helps to achieve longevity. It can also guide every individual in the prevention of disease and long-term maintenance of health.
The Mission of “Gayatri Ayurveda” is to heal the people with true knowledge of Ayurveda to achieve the balanced state of body, mind and consciousness, living in harmony with nature and according to natural principles ensures complete
physical health and peace of mind.
“The Balance of Doshas is Health, and Imbalance is Disease.”
“A Single Consultation can Change your Life.”
Detox Services :
“Life is meant for service and not for self-seeking. Hold your life for the service of others. The more energy you expend in elevating others, the more universal energy will flow into you.”
– Swami Sivananda
Personalised Ayurveda Detox Programs
Vaidya (Prof.) GAYTRI KALIA
Ph.D. & MD Ayurveda
Vaidya (Prof.) Gaytri Kalia, BAMS, MD (Ayurveda), PhD (Ayurveda), is a Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine, Educationist, Researcher, Writer and Healer.
She has experience of practicing as an Ayurveda consultant and Panchkarma specialist for over 20 years…
Vaidya (Prof.) KAMLESHWAR KALIA, MD Ayurveda
Vaidya (Prof.) Kamleshwar Kalia is a Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine, an Academician, Public speaker, Writer on subject of Ayurveda.
He completed his five and a half year’s graduation course of Ayurveda (B.A.M.S) from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar…
Conditions GAYATRI AYURVEDA Can Help With….
Diseases are Innumerable while Doshas are Numerable, So, through careful study of the Doshas, and careful inference, one can understand any disease, whether it has a name or not. – Charak (Vi6/5)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Chronic Kidney Disease
Chronic Cough & Cold
Detoxification & Cleansing
High Blood Pressure
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Acid reflux
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Behavioral issues
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Cough & Cold
- Digestive Issues
- Degenerative diseases
- Detoxification & Cleansing
- Food sensitivities
- Environmental allergies
- Gynecological issues
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Immune disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Liver Diseases
- Mental Health
- Muscle Cramping
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Metabolic disorders
- Occupational Stress
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Prostate Issues
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Poor Memory
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sexual Weakness
- Skin Issues
- Thyroid Issues
- Tension Headache
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Vaginal Candidiasis
Know Your Toxins(Ama) Level
According to Ayurveda, AMA is the term broadly used for accumulated toxins, an important factor in the cause of disease, and in the modification of disease process.
Ama toxicity accumulates wherever there is a weakness in the body, and this will result in disease. If not flushed out regularly…
Know Your Body Type/Prakriti
A person’s constitution is determined by how much of each dosha he/she received at conception. This affects one’s body and mind.
Knowing your constitution is key to your health, as it is essential for understanding which diet & lifestyle is best suited to you.
Aims & Objectives
- To promote Ayurveda in its true form and to provide authentic information to the people.
- To provide special health care through Ayurveda to the patients worldwide.
- To generate public awareness about the potential of Ayurveda for enhancing health security including disease prevention and health promotion.
- To impart True Ayurvedic education to the people genuinely interested in Ayurveda worldwide
- To undertake collaborative research with modern medicine on important diseases.
- To ensure that safe and good quality Ayurvedic herbal products are available for society.
- To conduct the courses in specialties of Ayurveda so as to enlighten the students & Practitioners of Ayurveda.
- To spread the knowledge of Ayurveda through workshops, seminars & training programs from time to time.
- To provide expert and true guidance for the establishment of genuine Ayurvedic wellness and education centers at a global level.